The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Bloom

I have a bright and cheerful card over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store today! This paper included the sentiment - "Bloom where you are planted" in the chalkboard style so this one was super simple!!
I simply added a bow out of 1.5" Crushed Ribbon and some yellow Petaloo Botanica Minis. The cute little yellow and teal Sugar Dots add a little more splash of color.



SUPPLIES:
Paper: Prima Optimist 6" x 6" paper, white card base from stash

***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Shona said…
Ha! You fooled me! I looked at the card first before reading the description and I thought,'Wow, how'd she do that?'.
This card is beautiful, that ribbon is unbelievable, and that paper is divine!!!
Hope you have a fabulous trip !!

Popular Posts