Stamp Simply Twelve Days of Christmas - Reindeer and Sleigh die

I have two more cards for the Twelve Days of Christmas event over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog. I wanted to show the versatility of these dies so I did 2 completely different styles of cards:
The first card is a White & Gold Christmas card featuring MME Christmas on Market Street paper and Bazzill Gold Mirror paper.
The 2nd is a but more whimsical. I colored present from JustRite Gift of Faith Sentiments clear stamps and added a snowy background paper from Bo Bunny Dear Santa.
I am partial to the fancy gold reindeer but the other was so fun to make!

White & Gold Reindeer card:
MME Christmas on Market Street paper
Bazzill Gold Mirror paper
Spellbinders Reindeer and Sleigh Holiday Die
Spellbinders Oval Bliss die
Spellbinders Oval Majesty die
1.5" Sheer w/Glitter Dots Ribbon
3D Foam Adhesive Squares



Santa's Sleigh card:
JustRite Gift of Faith Sentiments clear stamps
Kaisercraft Adhesive Rhinestones
Kaisercraft Sparklets
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
3D Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape
***************

Be sure to check back here next Tuesday when I will have another inspiration piece for you!

Comments

Shona said…
Beautiful! I love the gold deer card and that paper is gorgeous. Sadly,paper is at the top of my no-buy list. I love it and already have way too much that I don't know how to use. Which is part of the reason I love your work. You are so good with patterned paper!
The second card is really sweet. I think the way that you did the layered snow really makes the card special.

Popular Posts