Stamp Simply Twelve Days of Christmas - Decorative Holly Frame Gift Set

Today I have a gift bag and card to share for the Twelve Days of Christmas event over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog. This large Decorative Holly Frame 6" die was just screaming to be placed on a gift bag!
 I love the traditional colors in the Simple Stories Claus & Co 6" paper! The designs are so fun!
I cut the Decorative Holly Frame 6" die in an olive shade of green and added some accents with a marker. The candy cane striped cut above was done with Labels Seventeen (I found out it was the perfect accent to the ones it came with). I used a smaller one below on my card.
I used DecoArt Metallic Lustre Wax Finish over the bells for a nice gold accent. These were really pretty easy once I got started -- LOVE THIS PAPER!

Supplies:

Comments

Popular Posts