The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Mademoiselle

I have a new card to share today over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog. This one could be used for almost any occasion: Valentine's Day, Wedding, Birthday, etc. The floral paper is so soft and pretty and makes for a beautifully feminine card.
Sometimes I just NEED to use a touch of gold or silver mirror paper and I always have some on hand! I didn't want to over-do it but I think it adds a great addition to the subtle layers on this card.
SO PRETTY!!

Supplies:
Kaisercraft Mademoiselle 6.5" paper
Bazzill Gold Mirror Cardstock
JustRite Heart and Frame Die
JustRite Stitched A2 Banners & Rectangles die
JustRite Sweet Flowers & Vines clear stamps
Spellbinders Fleur de Elegance die
Spellbinders Wings and Crown D-Lite die
Seam Binding Ribbon
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape

Be sure to check back Tuesday for more inspiration!
#stampsimply
#kaisercraft

Comments

Popular Posts