Tonic Studios - Baby Rudolph

I have a fun winter card to share using Baby Rudolph and a gorgeous snow scene created with Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste. Even though Christmas is over now and I hadn't posted this yet, I still think this would make a great masculine birthday card this winter!

I love the snow and cold weather. I enjoy bundling up in coats and gloves. When I saw this reindeer die with his cute scarf I couldn't wait to cut it out and add glitter to it! It's really difficult to get a good picture of just how amazing this Moonstone Glimmer Paste looks in person but it is definitely my must-have item for all my winter and holiday cards!

Supplies:
Christmas Rococo Petite – Baby Rudolph – 1378e
Christmas Rococo – Mini Wreath Decorations Die Set – 1384e
Essentials – Scalloped Squares Layering Basics – 1453e
Nuvo Glitter Collection – Chocolate – 715n
Nuvo Glitter Collection – Turquoise – 712n
Nuvo Glimmer Paste – Moonstone – 953n
Nuvo Crystal Drops – Autumn Red – 683n
V Blade Trimmer – 159E
Funky Glue Pen – 421E
Tim Holtz Titanium Shear 9.5” – 819-107E
Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick – 372-256E
Tangerine Machine and Bag Set – 147E
cardstocks in chocolate, white & kraft
3 coordinating patterned cardstocks
foam adhesive tape or squares
palette knife

Comments

Migdalia said…
The Baby Rudolph is adorable!! Super cute card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said…
Super CUTE card! LOVE that adorable reindeer!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Popular Posts