Stamp Simply Clear Stamps Summer Release - Sunflower Season

I have card 2 for you over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog for Sharon's Summer Release. This one features the new Sunflower Season Stamp & Die Combo.
Sunflowers always make me happy! I love this color combo also. I think this release is my favorite to date by far!
The sunflower really carries this one so a little burlap string and a few pearls was all there was to it!! Be sure to stop by next Tuesday for more inspiration!

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Sunflower Season Stamp & Die Combo
Kaisercraft Sea Breeze 6.5" paper
Spellbinders Celebrations Pierced Oval Die
May Arts Burlap String
Kaisercraft Adhesive Pearls - Yellow
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape
You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply
#stampsimplyclearstamps

Comments

Popular Posts