Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - O Christmas Tree


Today I am sharing a Christmas card for the new release over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog featuring O Christmas Tree & Wonder Of  Christmas stamp combo with Simple Stories Very Merry 6 x 8" paper.
I love this snowy evergreen tree stamp! This is a very easy stamp. It even looks good without coloring if you stamp it in green but I wanted a fuller tree effect so I added a bit of coloring with my Copic markers.
To finish it off I added some great red & gold ribbon and a touch of Wink Of Stella for a little shimmer on the snowy parts. It's never too early to start your holiday cards! 

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Stamp Combo - O Christmas Tree & Wonder Of  Christmas
Simple Stories Very Merry 6 x 8" paper
Spellbinders Pierced Rectangles die
May Arts 3/8" Metallic Solid Edge Ribbon
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Zig Wink Of Stella Brush Marker - Clear
Simple Stories Hello Fall Enamel Dots
Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply
#stampsimplyclearstamps

Comments

Popular Posts