Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Welcome Fall

Today I am sharing part of the new stamp & die release over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog featuring Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Welcome Fall clear stamps and papers by Simple Stories Vintage Blessings.
I love this 6" x 8" paper. There are some really great patterns and several have a print that could go in a planner or journal or even in a frame. You can also get 2 card fronts from 1 piece.
This pumpkin was so fun to color! I love coloring with my COPIC markers!!!
Supplies:
Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Welcome Fall clear stamps
Simple Stories Vintage Blessings 6" x 8" paper
Spellbinders Celebrations Pierced Circles dies
Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa & Tuxedo Black
May Arts 1.25" Silk Ribbon
Simple Stories Hello Fall Enamel Dots
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply
#stampsimplyclearstamps

Comments

Migdalia said…
Absolutely beautiful!! Wonderful job! I love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
Scrapper69 said…
Beautiful card! I LOVE that paper collection!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Popular Posts