Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Graduation Card Sneak Peek

I'm back after a little break from crafting and I am so excited to give a little sneak peek of tomorrow's new release hop over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog! This card features Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Scripture for Graduation and Beyond clear stamps.
I did this card in school colors with a classic and simple design. I added the silver mirrored Darice Graduation Caps Embossing Folder with a coordinating cap with tassel from Cheery Lynn Graduation Set.
I will have another card tomorrow with all the details of the hop so be sure to come back for more inspiration!

Supplies:
Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
WOW! It's FANTASTIC! That sentiment is beautiful and so is your card design... Perfect Graduation card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Popular Posts