Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - A Cup of Java

Today over at the Stamp Simply blog I have a coffee themed card featuring the Stamp Simply A Cup of Java (Coffee) DUO stamp & die set.
Coffee themed card
I love the simplicity of this one and it can be used for so many different occasions. All I need to do is add sentiment to the inside OR maybe a gift card. I think this card has a very nice farmhouse style to it - LOVE IT!!!
Stamp Simply A Cup of Java
Do you know someone who loves their java or coffee? I don't drink it myself but I love making coffee themed cards.

Supplies:
Stamp Simply A Cup of Java (Coffee) DUO stamp & die set
Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners
My Mind's Eye Gingham Farm 6" paper
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Foam Adhesive Squares
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop

#stampsimply

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
Ooh, wow! Totally LOVE this! Very Elegant!

Theresa

Popular Posts