Stamp Simply - Men's Retro Retirement Card

Over at the Stamp Simply blog today, I have a masculine themed retirement card featuring the All Occasion Sentiments SET 2 and papers from Authentique Dapper.
I love these fun retro papers! I have used them quite a bit. Sometimes when I am creating cards I change my mind several times before I pick the final patterns and these just happened to be rejected cuts from a project a few weeks ago. I left them there in hopes they would inspire me another time and - IT WORKED!
(SEE... that's my excuse of why I never clean my craft table)

Supplies:
Stamp Simply All Occasion Sentiments SET 2 clear stamps
Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners
Authentique Dapper 6" paper
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Adhesive Enamel Dots
Foam Adhesive Squares
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop

#stampsimply

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
WOW! So Flippin' COOL! LOVE your card!!

Theresa

Popular Posts