Stamp Simply Coneflower Stamp & Die Combo

I have another bright and cheerful card that I'm sharing today over at the Stamp Simply blog featuring Kaisercraft Fly Free 6.5" papersStamp Simply Coneflower Stamp & Die Combo and a sentiments from Stamp Simply Birthday Sentiments clear stamps.
Stamp Simply Coneflower stamp & die combo
I just love all these fun colors in the paper and I colored my flower to match with my Copic markers. The sentiment is intended for birthday but I think it could translate to several occasions so I haven't stamped the inside yet until I know who I'm giving it to. It's nice to have some cards on hand that could work for birthday, retirement, graduation, wedding.....who knows??
Stamp Simply Coneflower stamp & die combo

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Coneflower Stamp & Die Combo
Stamp Simply Birthday Sentiments clear stamps
Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners die
Kaisercraft Fly Free 6.5" paper
Spellbinders Hemstitch Ovals die
Enamel Dots
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
Foam Adhesive Squares
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop

#stampsimply
#handmadecards

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
Love the color combo and beautiful floral image!

Theresa

Popular Posts