Stamp Simply Sunflower Season stamp & die combo

I just smile every time I look at this sunflower card I'm sharing today over at the Stamp Simply blog featuring the Stamp Simply Sunflower Seasons stamp & die combo and a vase made from Stamp Simply A Cup of Java die.
I stamped and cut the sunflower 3 times and colored with my Copic markers. Next I cut a vase from fun foam and a second time for the cute polka dot layer. I wrapped it with some burlap string. The pretty ombre watercolored style paper in the background came that way so this was pretty simple!

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Sunflower Seasons stamp & die combo
Stamp Simply A Cup of Java die
Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners die
Kaisercraft Paisley Days 6.5" paper
May Arts Burlap String
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Adhesive Enamel Dots
Foam Adhesive Squares
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape
(colored with Copics)

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop

#stampsimply
#handmadecards

Comments

Popular Posts