Halloween Treats with APG August 2019 DOM

Today I am featuring a different take on the Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace August 2019 Die of the Month Elegant Knots. I created an altered gift bag and candy bag topper for Halloween.
I know it seems crazy to use one of Becca's dies for a Halloween project but I just couldn't resist! I immediately thought the large Elegant Knots die looked a little like a spider web when I die cut it in black cardstock.
Of course I HAD to dress them up with some large striped May Arts ribbon and lots of layers of Amazing Paper Grace dies.
For the bag topper, I simply folded the die in half. I really love how this one turned out!

Shop All Spellbinders Clubs

Spellbinders Shop

#AmazingPaperGraceClubKit
#SpellbindersClubKits
#neverstopmaking
#spellbinders
#handmadecards
#teamspellbinders

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
Super-Duper Cute & Fun!

Theresa

Popular Posts