Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Grateful For You

I have one more Fall themed card today over at the Stamp Simply blog featuring papers from Echo Park My Favorite Fall and a sentiment from Stamp Simply Welcome Fall clear stamps.
There is a whole sheet of blocks with different scene and sayings that I just cut with an oval die to create my focal piece. No coloring involved with this one!
The stamps in the Welcome Fall set are so fun to create you're own unique sentiments. This one took 3 stamps to create this look!

In case you missed it, you can go back and see 2 more cards I made with these papers. I just love these patterns and colors in this paper set from Echo Park My Favorite Fall!

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Welcome Fall clear stamps
Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners die
Echo Park My Favorite Fall 6" paper
Spellbinders Classic Ovals LG die
Spellbinders Classic Ovals SM die
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
Adhesive Enamel Dots
Foam Adhesive Squares
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop

#stampsimply
#handmadecards
#echoparkpaper

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
I LOVE Fall & Echo Park! Both combinations make for PERFECT Cards from you Sheri! Beautiful cards!

Theresa
Becca Feeken said…
This is simply adorable!!

Popular Posts