Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Autumn Blessings

It's just a few days until Thanksgiving and I have an Autumn Blessings card to share over at the Stamp Simply blog featuring Stamp Simply Harvest stamp & die comboStamp Simply Give Thanks stamp & die combo and papers from Echo Park My Favorite Fall.
I stamped the leaves and acorn and then colored with copics. I decided to use the sentiment from one of the papers but there are plenty of sentiments between these two stamp sets.
I just can't get enough of these Fall papers. The colors are so gorgeous! But the leaves just really add a great touch - don't you think?

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Harvest stamp & die combo
Stamp Simply Give Thanks stamp & die combo
Echo Park My Favorite Fall 6" paper
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
May Arts Burlap String
Adhesive Enamel Dots
Foam Adhesive Squares
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop

#stampsimply
#handmadecards

Comments

Popular Posts