Amazing Paper Grace December 2019 Die of the Month

This year is coming to a close but I have a new card to share featuring this month's Amazing Paper Grace December 2019 Die of the Month called Rose & Filigree Duo Slip-In Card.
For this pretty in pink card, I chose to use both dies. I used the rose slip-in die for the main focal piece by cutting the outline with the frame and then cutting the detailed piece separate and snipping off the ends to layer on top. Next, I die cut the filigree detail and added as an accent. There are so many ways you can cut and layer this set. You could also cut out the flowers to let the insert show through.
This would make such a pretty wedding announcement but I thought I would show how it could be used in an everyday way but with the same idea. I fixed my insert for this one since it doesn't say anything and there's no need to take it out. The frame die piece measures 5" x 6" but I scored and folded mine to be 4.5" x 6" to make a hinge for the attached back piece.
I also found this great sentiment from Stamp Simply Farmhouse Scriptural Thoughts that I thought was perfect for this Amazing Paper Grace card!


#AmazingPaperGraceClubKit 
#SpellbindersClubKits 
#neverstopmaking 
#spellbinders 

Comments

Popular Posts