Stamp Simply Masculine Thank You Card

Today I have a nice masculine Thank You card to share with you over at the Stamp Simply blog featuring the Stamp Simply A Godly Man Stamp & Die Combo and papers from Authentique Alpine.
I love the nice green and brown patterns in this paper pad and they coordinate perfectly with the deer head stamp and die. If you follow my blog, you know that I am a sucker for some plaid papers and I like that these are double-sided prints. It's a great way to use up some scraps too!

Supplies:
Stamp Simply A Godly Man Stamp & Die Combo
Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners dies
Spellbinders Hemstitch Ovals die
Authentique Alpine 6" paper
Adhesive Enamel Dots
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Foam Adhesive Squares
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape
You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop


#stampsimply

Comments

Popular Posts