Amazing Paper Grace March 2020 Die of the Month

Today I have a delicate and feminine "Congrats" card to share featuring this month's Amazing Paper Grace March 2020 Die of the Month called Elegant Infinity.
This die set is actually a square and a circle layer but I have cut them in half to fit my rectangular card base. This classic design works for so many occasions!
I love that die cut sentiments and flowers are included with this set as well as a corner accent that I did not use for this project. I mixed some pretty designer papers to give my project a more casual look but solid colors with gold accents create a really great formal elegant look.

The flowers could have been layered for a more realistic 3D affect but if flowers aren't your thing, don't worry, a single layer in a designer paper works too!

This die is only available for a short time so click the link below to get it before it's gone!


#AmazingPaperGraceClubKit 
#SpellbindersClubKits 
#neverstopmaking 
#spellbinders 

Comments

Popular Posts