Spellbinders Lahaina Cut and Emboss Folder

Today I am featuring another new Cut and Emboss Folder by Spellbinders. For this post, I have a bold and bright tropical card using the Lahaina Cut and Emboss Folder.
I just love these bold colors and that cute little flamingo. I inked the folder before running it through and then added some more color on the embossed areas afterward. I love that you can put whatever accent color you want behind the cut areas to show through.

If you'd like to know more, here is a video on how the Cut and Emboss Folders work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StgGPfSO4vY

Spellbinders Supplies:


OTHER SUPPLIES:
Distress Oxide Ink: Peeled Paint, Twisted Citron
Stamps: Stamp Simply All Occasion Sentiments SET 2 clear stamps

#neverstopmaking
#Spellbindersdies
#spellbinders 

Comments

Popular Posts