Amazing Paper Grace February 2021 Die of the Month

Today I am sharing an elegant Valentine card using the Amazing Paper Grace February 2021 Die of the Month called "Bella Diamante".

It's so easy to create elegant cards with Becca's designs! She does all the thinking for you and includes all the layers seen here.
She even included the flower! I made 5 of these paper flowers and added a little greenery die cut from Shapeabilities Candlewick Rosebud Etched Dies.
The gold layer is so hard to photograph but it's so pretty in person. Red and black is one of my favorite combos for Valentine's day!
I'll be back in a few days with more inspiration using this die in a different way. I hope you will come back and let me know what you think.

Spellbinders Supplies:
This die is only available for a short time so click the link below to get it before it's gone!


#AmazingPaperGraceClubKit 
#SpellbindersClubKits 
#NeverStopMaking

Comments

Terry Law said…
Gorgeous card! Thanks for the inspiration.

Popular Posts