Amazing Paper Grace April 2021 Die of the Month

Today I am sharing a simple yet elegant card featuring the Amazing Paper Grace April 2021 Die of the Month called "Dahlia Dimensional Doily".
This fancy flourish strip is 5-1/2". I used only one on my A2 card but two of them will cover the entire card front perfectly!
Those that know me can confirm that I am NOT a paper flower maker generally but I just adore these rolled flowers and they are so easy!
I cut 2 small and 1 large flower in cream cardstock and then inked the edges a bit before I wet them and rolled them. I think it adds a nice touch. I wish I could have found my little round pearls for the centers though. ("Alexa, add pearls to my shopping list" - lol)
I decided to use the other petal/leaf die for a sentiment label. I thought it worked great with the stamp I chose. Such a delicate little card -- and quick too!

Spellbinders Supplies:
This die is only available for a short time so click the link below to get it before it's gone!



#AmazingPaperGraceClubKit 
#SpellbindersClubKits 
#NeverStopMaking

Comments

Cindy Groh said…
Beautiful card. The pink flowers with the gold is elegant.

Popular Posts