Tonic Cardmaking Collection Magazine 14 Kit

I received my first Tonic Cardmaking Collection Magazine Kit last week and thought I would make a couple of quick cards. I am new to this kit and I found it very clever that there are designer papers inside the magazine as well as items and sentiments that you can cut out by hand to decorate with.
I cut out the printed sentiments, kites & balloons and a mix of papers for these. I also used the circle clouds and sun I die cut for the kite card. The kit I purchased also came with an extra "You Make The World Go Round" die set that I will hopefully be creating with next time. There are TONS of inspiration projects and instructions in these magazine collections.
Look at all this value - I couldn't believe I picked it up for $19.99 US. It's no wonder it's already sold out?! There is a big sale going on now for a few of the previous kits at great prices. I may have to pick up a few of them as well. You can check out all the great deals in the Vault Sale here: https://shrsl.com/30i1c



Comments

Popular Posts