Tonic Craft Kit 45 - Serendipitous Purse

I received my first Tonic Craft Kit and I just couldn't wait to make this cute Thank You box with little chocolate kisses inside! This one is called "Serendipitous Purse".
This Tonic Craft Kit 45 - Serendipitous Purse comes with tons of Tonic goodies like dies, stamps, sequins, Nuvo Drops, Nuvo Glimmer Paste & more!
What a quick and easy way to make a dainty little treat box for any occasion! Many of you know that I usually don't do projects that are very difficult but I was happy to discover that this set was so easy to create. The hardest part for me was deciding what color or which dies to use.
For this one, I chose the textured Ice Grey Glacier cardstock included in the kit. It's so shimmery and pretty! You can make the entire box with just one 8-1/2" x 11" sheet.
After cutting both sides of the box with the insets placed and cut out, I glued some clear acetate inside of the front and back panels so my candies wouldn't fall out.
Next, I cut the oval "Thanks" sentiment with the same blue shimmery cardstock and backed it with a nice bright white cardstock to be more noticeable before popping it onto the center of my box. A few store bought flowers and some ribbon gave this box it's final feminine touch!

I will be sharing another box later this week so stay tuned!

If you'd like to purchase this Tonic Craft Kit, you better hurry because they sell out fast! Also, I would love it if you would purchase any of your Tonic goodies using my link (at no additional cost to you) so that I may bring you more inspiration like this in the future! Just click this link: https://shrsl.com/31j80



Comments

Popular Posts