Tonic Studios Craft Kit - Serendipitous Purse #2

I just HAD to make another purse with the June Tonic Craft Kit called "Serendipitous Purse". I think it is going to be a favorite of mine! If you would like to see future projects of mine, be sure to subscribe to this blog (in the upper right corner) or Follow me on Instagram:  (https://www.instagram.com/myshericards). I would really love that! 💖
This Tonic Craft Kit 45 - Serendipitous Purse comes with tons of Tonic goodies like dies, stamps, sequins, Nuvo Drops, Nuvo Glimmer Paste & more!
These are so easy to put together. Again, the hardest part is deciding what color or which options to use.
For this one, I chose the blue glitter cardstock included in the kit and some white card stock. I placed all the glitter panels on the inside after I cut out everything from the white base.
I also added some blue Nuvo Drops to the front of the box and some pre-made flowers. This set even comes with the stamps and dies to make tags or labels - how clever! I added the "Special Day" sentiment to the center and some seam binding ribbon with vintage button to the top.
This would make a great wedding or shower gift box. It's so dainty! I love this one but I also really like the first one I created. If you missed it, you can find it here: 
https://myshericards.blogspot.com/2021/06/tonic-craft-kit-45-serendipitous-purse.html

If you'd like to purchase this Tonic Craft Kit, you better hurry because they sell out fast! Also, I would love it if you would purchase any of your Tonic goodies using my link (at no additional cost to you) so that I may bring you more inspiration like this in the future! Just click this link: https://shrsl.com/31j80

Comments

Popular Posts