JustRite Papercraft January CHA 2014 Release - Samantha Walker Cupcake Celebration & Cupcake Stand Die

Hasn't this Release been AMAZING! I am over the moon about the stamp and coordinating die sets we have for you today: JustRite / Samantha Walker Cupcake Celebrations Clear Stamps & Cupcake Stand Dies.

I made a perfectly sweet baby girl card using the stamps AND dies in all shades of pink! I first cut the boxes in white and the bows in a light pink cardstock. I stamped after I cut them because I think it's easier that way. I used Spellbinders Classic Squares and Scallops and layered them all up before finishing off with a bow of seam binding. This card is 4" x 4". I could see this style for ALL sorts of occasions - couldn't you?




Did you see the rest of the team? Check them out!

JustRite Inspiration
Michele Kovack
Sheri Holt
Heidi Blankenship

Comments

Popular Posts