The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - CAS Thank You

It's the start of a new year and time for more of my Tuesday inspiration for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Today, I have a great CAS(Clean And Simple) Thank You card.....at least it's CAS to me!

I started by creating my card base at 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" and using a corner rounder to round 2 of the corners. Next, I cut Spellbinders D-Lites Asters & Poppies & Spellbinders D-Lites Filigree Vase in white cardstock and cut an extra solid vase base in vellum. I glued the vellum and filigree vase together and then glued to my white card base. Then, I colored the poppies with various shades of COPICs and slid into the vase and also glued to the card base.
I stamped the large sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink from JustRite Grand Thank You Sentiments cling stamps and added 3 Kaisercraft Rhinestones in red above and a Bright Red Seam Binding bow. This is not my usual style but I really like how it turned out!


***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Absolutely gorgeous card, Sheri! Just had to pop in to tell you!
Shona said…
How did I miss seeing this before? I LOVE it !! The way the red pops against the white, and those divine poppies , make this an incredible dynamic card!

Popular Posts