JustRite Papercraft January CHA 2014 Release - Tufted Cling Background & Hello Daisy stamps

Are you ready for the January Release over at JustRite Inspiration?!!This one is going to be FAN-TAS-TIC! Today we are introducing JustRite Tufted Background Cling stampJustRite Hello Daisy Cling Stamp & JustRite Vintage Labels Seven die.

I started by stamping the JustRite Tufted Background Cling stamp in a darker teal color on a Tiffany blue color cardstock and cut to size. Next, I used the coordinating JustRite Vintage Labels Seven die to cut out the center. I stamped the JustRite Hello Daisy Cling Stamp and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with me COPICs. I tucked it in behind the window and taped in place.


I added LOTS of turquoise rhinestones and I just love how it turned out even if I didn't add a bow - LOL!




Be sure to check out the rest of the team and stop back tomorrow to see more January CHA 2014 Release!

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Marisa Job
Eva Dobilas
Michele Kovack
Kazan Clark
Angela Barkhouse
Sheri Holt --> you are here
Kathy Jones
Darsie Bruno

Comments

Popular Posts