CR84FN25 & Waltzing Mouse #44

These are great challenges to combine this week!  Waltzing Mouse has a sketch and CR84FN is a great color challenge!  You'll want to check them out!!  Here's what I made for you today:
I used Waltzing Mouse Holiday Labels No. 14 stamped in teal and the sentiment is from Fancy Phrases stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black ink.   Here's a close-up:
I REALLY loved this color combo and found this scrap of paper that was perfect (not sure what it is from though??)   Here's the colors and sketch:
TFL!  If you like my creations, please follow me and let me know so I can return the gesture.  As always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Comments

Mona Pendleton said…
So pretty Sheri! Love the beautiful WM label and pretty flowers! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN and the WMSC :)
Deborah Frings said…
What a super combination of challenges - love the pretty paper and doily. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!
Unknown said…
Lovely card, Sheri! Love the label and sweet doily peeking out.. Thanks so much for joining us at CR84FN!
1CardCreator said…
Beautiful card, love the doily and the stitching.

Popular Posts