MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #51 & WHOOPSI DAISY

This week I decided to combine these two challenges because this image for WHOOPSI DAISY - GLITTER and GLITZ fit so perfectly with the theme at MY SHERI CRAFTS - APRIL SHOWERS!

I started with this great sentiment from JustRite My Rainbow Large Ovals set and stamped onto paper from American Crafts Backyard 12 x 12 set.  There's another scrap of paper with the rain boots in the background that you barely see but it's super cute!  The image is Whoopsi Daisy Sheet215 you can purchase here.
I colored the image with my COPICs and added a little Stickles Waterfall for glitz!  TFL!

Comments

OMGoodness!!! She is adorable, how you coloured her. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for using our image at Whoopsi Daisy challenge this week. Good Luck.
Hugs Nataliya.
I love the way you colored this WHOOPSI DAISY image - awesome!! Great layout and color choices as well. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)
Marge said…
What a sweet card & what a true sentiment!!!
juelmarie said…
awesome job!! I came here from Whoopsi Daisy - always love to see who beat me out of the top spot!! LOL - happens pretty regularly - but I keep trying!

Popular Posts