Stamp Simply 12 Days of CAS Christmas - "Noel"

This was a super easy little card made by cutting my base at 3-1/2" square and then cutting a white Spellbinders Marvelous Squares. Next, I centered the snowflake from Spellbinders Create-A-Flake Five on my square and cut and embossed it so the base would show through. I popped it up with a foam dot and embellished with Kaisercraft Rhinestones and added a simple knot with 1/2" Wrinkled Ribbon.


The sentiment from JustRite Christmas Labels Twenty Two Cling Stamps was simply stamped in the lower right corner with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya Tuesday!!


Comments

Juanita B said…
Oh, my goodness!!! This is a superior card and it speaks volumes. I LOVE the beautiful colors and their simplicity, TFS.

Popular Posts