The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - "Just For You"

It's Tuesday and I survived vacation to bring you this fun all occasion card for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. This paper from Prima Rosarian 6" x 6" paper has so many bright and fun patterns it really makes it hard to choose which ones to use!


I layered 3 different Spellbinders dies for this one: Spellbinders 5" x 7" Enchanted Labels Twenty-Eight (which I modified to by cutting out a center portion to make it shorter)Spellbinders Opulent Ovals & Spellbinders Labels Thirty and popped them up with Foam 3D Squares. The sentiment is from JustRite Grand Birthday Sentiments cling stamps and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.



For my flower cluster, I used Seam Binding along with Prima Perles - (Rosarian) & Prima Serenade - (White) flowers.

cling stamps

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Popular Posts