Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Altenew Hibiscus Bouquet

Today I have a fun and colorful faux watercolor card using flowers from Altenew Hibiscus Bouquet clear stamps with coordinating Altenew Hibiscus Bouquet dies and a sentiment from Stamp Simply Farmhouse Simple Sentiments clear stamps.
I tend to do a lot of pink but I wanted to do something different this time and chose some very warm summer colors for this card - yellow, orange & blue with 2 shades of green leaves. These layered stamps produce this watercolor look without the fuss. I just love it!!
And for those pink fans out there, I have one that I did a while back by spritzing a little water before stamping for even more of a watercolor effect:


Supplies:
Stamp Simply Farmhouse Simple Sentiments clear stamps
Altenew Hibiscus Bouquet clear stamps
Altenew Hibiscus Bouquet dies
Tim Holtz Tonic Stamp Platform
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
OMGOSH.... SOOOO Pretty! LOVE the stamp set!

Theresa

Popular Posts