Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Enjoy The Little Things

I just loved coloring this big sunflower die cut image from Stamp Simply Sunflower Season Stamp & Die Combo with my Copics. I paired it with a great sentiment from Stamp Simply Farmhouse Simple Sentiments clear stamps.
Stamp Simply Sunflower Season
These papers from American Crafts Farmhouse were a great compliment too. I love how this one all came together!
Stamp Simply Farmhouse Simple Sentiments
For some reason I do a sunflowers with teal/turquoise a lot I guess. Here is another card I did with the same sunflower last year:
A completely different look on this one!
Which do you prefer?
Supplies:
Stamp Simply Sunflower Season Stamp & Die Combo
Stamp Simply Farmhouse Simple Sentiments clear stamps
Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangles die
American Crafts Farmhouse 6" paper pad
May Arts 5/8" Cotton Stripes ribbon
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Tombow Mono Glue
Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
So Beautiful! I like them both.. I think the Teal looks so pretty with the Sunflower! Great Fall Cards for sure! Have a great Day!

Theresa

Popular Posts