Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - You've Been On My Mind

Today I have a SUPER easy to color stamped card with flowers from Altenew Bamboo Rose clear stamps and a sentiment from Stamp Simply Thinking of You Rose clear stamps.
There are a lot of different ways to color or NOT color these flower images but I find this messy swirl technique is perfect and quick! I usually just pick a couple COPICs and start my swirl in the center working outward. You really can't mess this up!
I chose shades of purple for this one but I did a red one a while back with the same basic style:
Even my friends that "say" they can't color can do this!

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Thinking of You Rose clear stamps
Altenew Bamboo Rose clear stamps
JustRite A2 Stitched Banners & Rectangles
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
Such beautiful cards!!

Theresa

Popular Posts