Stamp Simply - Upcycled Kraft Gift Bags

Today at the Stamp Simply blog, I am sharing a quick and easy way to upcycle plain kraft gift bags using Simple Stories Merry & Bright 6x8" paper pad.
I had these kraft bags for a while and I'm not really sure where I got them but they seemed so generic that I never used them for anything. I'm about to change all that!
The 6x8" paper is the perfect size for these 8x10" bags. I just picked a paper and cut a coordinating solid base a little larger and taped to the bag with scor-tape.
I also made a few gift tags with Stamp Simply Farmhouse Christmas clear stamps and the Spellbinders Christmas Tag Set die.

Supplies:
Simple Stories Merry & Bright 6x8" paper pad
Stamp Simply Farmhouse Christmas clear stamps
Spellbinders Christmas Tag Set die
May Arts Burlap String
Jingle Bells - Silver
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink (Gathered Twigs, Forest Moss)
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
So cute and what a great idea! Love them!

Theresa

Popular Posts