Stamp Simply - The Wonder of Christmas

Over at the Stamp Simply blog, I have a very quick Christmas card using a sentiment from Stamp Simply Wonder of Christmas Sentiments clear stamps and beautiful papers from Authentique Nostalgia.
I like to mix patterns and this Chevron Twill ribbon was just another of doing that. I love the vintage look of this one in traditional colors.
This one might be a little difficult to mail with that bow but I loved it so much!

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Wonder of Christmas Sentiments clear stamps
Authentique Nostalgia 6" paper pad
Spellbinders Hemstitch Oval die
May Arts 3/4" Chevron Twill ribbon
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Adhesive Enamel Dots
Foam Adhesive Squares
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape
You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
So Lovely! I LOVE that Bow!

Theresa

Popular Posts