Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - You Are The Best

Well, if you're reading this, then we made it through another Christmas holiday season. It's still winter though and I have a nice masculine birthday card to share over at the Stamp Simply blog featuring Authentique Solitude paper and sentiments from Stamp Simply All Occasion Sentiments 2 stamps.
It's always nice to have a few birthday cards on hand and I love these papers but, I have to say, the real show stopper is that bright red banner made with the largest Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners die.
This sentiment set is one of my favorite sets! It covers all the main holidays and there's even a great retirement sentiment too! I hope everyone had a great holiday and I'm looking forward to better things in 2019!!

Supplies:
Stamp Simply All Occasion Sentiments 2 stamps
Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners die
JustRite Three In A Row die
Authentique Solitude 6" paper
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Adhesive Enamel Dots
Foam Adhesive Squares
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply

Comments

Popular Posts