Amazing Paper Grace September 2019 Die of the Month

Today I have a new card to share featuring the Amazing Paper Grace September 2019 Die of the Month called Snip-It Flowers. This is a large square die that can be "snipped" to a variety of sizes and shapes to fit your project. I chose to snip off one row so it could fit my rectangular card.
This pattern reminded me of a quilt my grandmother made when I was young so I fashioned my card with that idea in mind. I don't always know what I'm going to do when I sit down to create so I cut this out a few times on some scrap paper to play with ideas before I came up with this one. I happen to have that designer paper on my desk and when I saw it laying there on top of it - it just clicked!
I added two layers of dies which took some time but it was well worth it I think. I added die cut pieces from a retired set I've had for a while and a sentiment that is from one of Becca's old stamp kits. Her designs are always so timeless and I thought it went well with my quilting/sewing theme.


#AmazingPaperGraceClubKit 
#SpellbindersClubKits 
#neverstopmaking 
#spellbinders 
#handmadecards

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
It's just beautiful! Love the pattern paper you picked... it's a perfect fit for that lovely sentiment! :)

Theresa
Denise Bryant said…
The background die is lovely! Beautiful details on your card!

Popular Posts