APG Guest Designer Week 4 - Candlewick Canopy

I am sad to say that this is week 4 and my final project of my September Guest Designer spot for Becca Feeken at Amazing Paper Grace. Today, I created a 4.5" x 6" holiday card using the new Shapeabilities Candlewick Canopy Etched Dies with Shapeabilities Candlewick Colonnade Border and paper from Prima Christmas in the Country.
I love to layer my die cuts and I thought these dies worked together so well! I actually hadn't planned on using Candlewick Colonnade Border again but I had a few extra left over from last week's project so I decided to add them in the background.
Gold paper it always hard to photograph but I hope you can see how pretty this
Candlewick Canopy die is. It even comes with a little medallion that I layered on top and embellished with enamel dots.
A nice sentiment from Stamp Simply Christmas Blessings and a few handmade poinsettias and some seam binding ribbon finish it off nicely I think!

Supplies:

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
Your card is gorgeous! I've enjoyed seeing your designs for Amazing paper grace. You've been inspiring as always!

Theresa
Denise Bryant said…
Love all that layering and the elegance of the gold! Beautiful creation! The poinsettias are just lovely!

Popular Posts