APG Guest Designer - Candlewick Colonnade & Rosebud Dies

It's week 3 of my September Guest Designer spot for Becca Feeken at Amazing Paper Grace. Today, I created a card with handmade flowers from Shapeabilities Candlewick Rosebud Etched Dies and a Shapeabilities Candlewick Colonnade Border.
I rarely make my own flowers but these were actually really easy and I think they turned out great! I used foamiran to create these. I bought some a while back and just never sat down to figure it out.
The sheets are white but I tinted my die cuts a nice shade of pink and then heat set them with my heat gun just enough to watch them curl up. Aren't they fun!? I did the same thing with the leaves and placed some stamen in the middle and added that gorgeous blue silk ribbon & bow.
It's a little hard to see but I really love the accent of the silver candlewick flourish on the right side. I love all the color and texture on this one! Come back next Wednesday for my last week of Guest Designer using Amazing Paper Grace dies by Spellbinders.

Supplies:

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
WOW! Your flowers look amazing! Beautiful sentiment as well....

Theresa
Denise Bryant said…
What a beautiful card! I love the layering and flowers! Lovely detail with these Candlewick dies, and the Hemstitch dies are a favorite of mine also. I have the Hemstitch Rectangles, and now I'm wanting the oval set too!
Becca Feeken said…
These are absolutely stunning!! I love the coloring and they simply look so sweet!!

Popular Posts