Stamp Simply Autumn Blessings & Welcome Fall stamps

Today I have another Fall themed card to share over at the Stamp Simply blog featuring wheat from Autumn Blessings stamp & die combo and pumpkin from Welcome Fall stamp & die combo with paper from Echo Park My Favorite Fall.
I just love these papers with all the orange and green and rust colors! The stamped pumpkin and wheat are a great compliment to the patterns. I definitely got good use of this paper pad - it's been one of my favorites this year!
I have a lot of layers but really this card is pretty simple. The premade Manila Shipping Tag was such a great accent too. Here are some other cards with this paper that you can find in recent history on my blog:
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Autumn Blessings stamp & die combo
Stamp Simply Welcome Fall stamp & die combo
Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners die
Echo Park My Favorite Fall 6" paper
Manila Shipping Tags #5
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
May Arts Burlap String
Adhesive Enamel Dots
Foam Adhesive Squares
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop

#stampsimply
#handmadecards

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
Beautiful Fall card Sheri! Gorgeous papers too! You are way ahead of me on my Fall/ Halloween cards! I love seeing yours better anyway! :)

Theresa

Popular Posts