Stamp Simply Fall Watercolor CAS Card

Today I am sharing a super simple watercolor card over at the Stamp Simply blog featuring a leaf and sentiment from Stamp Simply Give Thanks clear stamps.
I have to say that I am NOT generally a watercolor type of crafter. Those that know me, know that I like clean lines and don't typically like messy crafting. This is about as messy as I get and it wasn't messy AT ALL!
I used the Prima Watercolor Brush with 4 different Distress Oxide Inks to create the background and simply stamped the leaf over the top after it was dry. No coloring needed for this one. These would be so simply to create several at once. I hope you will try this idea. There are several videos on this technique and others like it but basically I just stamped the pad directly on my large stamp block or other cleanable surface and dipped my brush into it and painted onto the area of my card I wanted. It doesn't get easier than that!

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Give Thanks clear stamps
Ranger Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock - 4.25x5.5
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Gathered Twigs, Seedless Preserves, Carved Pumpkin, Peeled Paint
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
Prima Watercolor Brush
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop

#stampsimply
#handmadecards

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
I love the colors! Beautifully done!

Theresa

Popular Posts