Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Christmas Gift Tag Trio

Today I have a Christmas trio of tags to share on the Stamp Simply blog. This trio features Stamp Simply Farmhouse Christmas clear stampsStamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners die and Authentique Nostalgia 6x6" paper.
The paper was so fun! I loved the paper that had a collage of images that I could cut out and mount as a focal image on my tags.
I got three backgrounds from one sheet at 2" per piece. I love that they are double-sided papers so I flipped this one to the reverse stripe.
I stamped the "joy" sentiment on a separate label with the "to" and "from" on the back side shown above.
Green ribbon and red/white baker's twine are such a festive finish. These tags are simple and a great gift if need a little something homemade to give out.

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Farmhouse Christmas clear stamps
Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners die
Authentique Nostalgia 6x6" paper
White Shipping Tags #5
May Arts 1" Grosgrain w/Satin Edge ribbon
Baker's Twine
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Foam Adhesive Squares
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop

#stampsimply
#handmadecards

Comments

Popular Posts