JustRite Papercraft August Release Day 6

This is the final day of the August Release here at JustRite Inspiration. I think it has been an AWESOME release!!The two stamp sets introduced today are so versatile as you will see when you visit the each of the DT blogs listed below. I chose Lace Vintage Labels Three to create my cheerful CAS card:

I started with white cardstock that I cut and embossed with A2 Curved Borders One. Next, I stamped with 3 shades of Memento ink to create my custom designer paper and taped to my yellow card base.


I stamped the sentiment in the lower left corner in black ink and this card is DONE!


I didn't use this one but wanted to show you anyway:


Get more inspiration from the rest of the team below:

Sheri Holt -- you are here

Comments

Marge said…
BEAUTIFULLY constructed CAS card -- WOW!!! And that lace really does make me think of sunshine, so the sentiment is perfect!!!
Shona said…
Wow! I love the clean design in those hot colours, and I agree with Marge about the sentiment. Perfect!

Popular Posts