Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Bounties of Fall

It's Tuesday and time for another project representing The Stamp Simpy Ribbon Store! Today, I have a festive Fall card using the Miss Empire 6.5 x 6.5" Paper Pad by Kaisercraft and a sentiment from JustRite Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves clear stamps:
I chose this paper in brown with copper foil accents (this is just one of the many BEAUTIFUL prints in this pack) and then grabbed a piece of coordinating foil from my package of Spellbinders Foil Sheets to cut and emboss the leaf from Spellbinders Orchard Harvest Tags & Accents.

Next, I used the same die set to cut my label for my sentiment and popped it up with 3D Foam Squares. The ribbons were all layered up with Metallic Crocheted Lace5/8" Brown Pleated RibbonIvory Ringlet Trim & Rust Seam Binding. Finally, I added a Prima Serenade White Flower inked with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink and used the same ink to add a little color to my sentiment label.

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!








Comments

Tricia T said…
I just love that die set that you used, Sheri! It's on my "I'm pretty sure that I NEED this" list!! :) Beautiful, beautiful fall card!!

Tricia
Marge said…
Such a GORGEOUS fall card -- just LOVE die cutting with metal and your BG papers are fabulous with the leaf, that great verse and sweet flower!!! Getting in the fall mood and WISH our weather would cooperate!

Popular Posts