JustRite Papercraft August Release Day 5

I hope you like purple because today's card is full of it and I know it will make at least one of my friends VERY happy! I have the new Dotted Fronds background stamp designed by Becca Feeken to show today along with Large Elegant Sentiments designed by Amy Tedder.
I used 3 shades of purple ink when stamping this one! I also added LOTS of bling - some from Recollections (I think) and I framed the sentiment with a modified version of Fancy Tags Two Rhinestones from Want2Scrap before cutting with JustRite Vintage Labels Four custom die.

The ribbon is from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and the flowers and partial doily were actually just laying on my desk (under everything else of course).

Look at these great sentiments!

And I really like this background too!

Be sure to check out the rest of the team today too!

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Debbie Olson
Marisa Job
Darsie Bruno
Michele Kovack
Kristi Shurr
Eva Dobilas
Kathy Jones
Kazan Clark
Angela Barkhouse
Sheri Holt  -- you are here
Margie Higuchi

Comments

When I first saw the photo the purple colors looked so smooth and rich that it looks like purple velvet! So gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
Stunning!
Marge said…
WHOA -- purple done to PERFECTION with lots of bling -- LOVE this!!!

Popular Posts