JustRite Friday Challenge #104 - Clean and Simple Sketch

Although CAS is not my usual style, for JustRite Friday Challenge #104, I thought I would give it a shot using Samantha Walker Buntings & Banners Dies AND the coordinating Buntings & Banners stamp set. (That's what challenges are for, right?!?)
This is a very bright and happy card I think but definitely NOT one of my best. I really LOVE these banners though so I couldn't wait to use them! I also have other banner style dies and thought about doing more samples but I just ran out of time. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has some off days but it has been super busy around my house this week! 


I cut one of the buttons from the SW die set also instead of adding a flower like the sketch and added my sentiment cut with a banner in Spellbinders Lacey Pennants die set. You can use your own take on the sketch - I hope you can join! Here is the sketch for inspiration:



ALSO, don't forget to check out the BIG SALE on SPELLBINDERS & JUSTRITE CUSTOM DIES going on NOW in the JUSTRITE STORE!





Comments

Popular Posts