Stamp Simply - "Have Courage" gift set

I used the NEW Amazing Paper Grace, designed by Becca Feeken, Lacey Tiers dies with her Looking For a Sign clear stamps to create my project today for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I also designed my own custom designer paper using her Dotted Fronds Background stamp.

I started by selecting 2 shades of pink cardstock and cut my card base in dark pink with Spellbinders Grand Squares and the small box in light pink with Spellbinders Square Bracket Edge Box. Next, I stamped the background for my card and the box base with Memento Rose Bud ink onto the light pink cardstock.  

I also stamped the "Have Courage" sentiment and cut with JustRite Vintage Label & Banner dies. I backed the main image with the largest Spellbinders Lacey Circles and added a brad to hold all together and 6 Pearls (Blush color) for added detail. Then I popped onto my card base with 3D Squares.


Becca was SO CLEVER with this set! She added a decorative strip die that can be used in several ways including how I did for my fancy bow on the top of my box. This bow took 8 cut strips but there are several configurations you could do I'm sure!? 
This would be a great box for some handmade jewelry!

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Kristi said…
Gorgeous set, Sheri! LOVE,LOVE the bow you made and the pink is my favorite shade!♥
Unknown said…
BEEEEEE-U-TEEEEEEE-FULLLL ! ! !
Jean McGee
Shona said…
FABULOUS !! That pink is yummy, and that bow is just WOW! I can't wait to get those dies, if this is a example of what they make!

Popular Posts