JustRite Friday Challenge #115 - Spring Cheer

Over at JustRite Inspiration we are having a Spring themed challenge. Last week was butterflies and flowers and we actually had some nice weather this past week so I'm keeping that going this week with a cute Easter card using JustRite/Samantha Walker Welcome Spring clear stamps.

Isn't that little bunny SO CUTE! I stamped him with Memento Grey Flannel ink and colored with my COPICs. I created my card base with A2 Scalloped Borders Two in a nice shade of pink cardstock and topped with a scrap of pink plain. Next, I cut the circle portion with Spellbinders Gold Majestic Circles and backed with a pale blue Stately Circles. Then, I cut a kraft Gold Majestic Circles main image (I love this one!)


A little pale yellow seam binding ribbon, a pink flower, a paper doily and some cream pearls add the finishing touches. Hopefully this will bring some Spring Cheer again this week!


Comments

Popular Posts